Friday, July 19, 2013

Everything I Have Learned

Here it is This Summer has been very beneficial for me. Everyday was an enjoyment and I always looked forward to coming in each morning and the days were over before I even had time to look at the clock. I have learned so much more in these past eight weeks then i thought possible.

  • I have a better knowledge of how a business such as this one works and functions.
  • I have gotten more familiar with using different computer programs and other computer software.
  • Getting more familiar with different materials and their applications
  • Getting to know the sales representatives
  • One of the big things that i feel I have learned this summer is how to work as part of a team on projects and how working as a team gets things done more efficiently. 
I am walking away from this internship with the satisfying feeling of accomplishment and a lot of new aspects of this profession to think about during my last year of school. I love this profession and everything that comes with it even the "stressful" moments are fun because they have satisfying results in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment